Cleansing gel for daily hygiene of clear aligners, orthodontic appliances, dental prostheses, bites.
- Geldis perfectly cleanses all dental devices
- Thanks to its sanitizing action it prevents the formation of plaque
- Tested on the mucous membranes
- Contains Vitamin C to ensure perfect whitening
- 100 ml bottle
Why choose Geldis:
- It is easy to use:
- Pour a small amount of gel on your denture, orthodontic appliance, clear aligner or bite.
- Brush with the silicone toothbrush
- Rinse thoroughly under the water flow
- The foaming action of this cleansing gel provides an immediate feedback on the correct cleaning of the orthodontic appliance (Invisaligns, removable prostheses or bites)
- Geldis’ formula is designed for continuous use over a long period of time.
- Sodium laureth sulphate
- Cocamide dea
- Sodium chloride
- Mentha piperita oil
- Benzoic acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Dehydroacetic acid
How to use it?
Pour a few drops of Geldis onto the device (mask, appliance, bite or prosthesis), brush carefully reaching every corner
How often should I use it?
It depends on the device! If you are wearing an aligner, we recommend that you use Geldis at least two or three times a day, after meals, when the device is repositioned. If you only wear a bite for the night, we recommend that you use Geldis at night before putting it back on.
In any case, Geldis should be used daily to take advantage of its maximum efficiency in terms of hygiene and transparency.
How long does a bottle last?
A bottle of Geldis allows you at least 120 uses. Obviously it depends on your habits and frequency of use of masks, stings and appliances.
Also works well with braces or implants silicone?
Yes, Geldis is tested on devices of all materials.
Is it better to use cold or hot water?
You can use water at the temperature you prefer. However, we do not recommend the using excessively hot water to rinse the device, especially transparent masks, which are more delicate than traditional orthodontic appliances or removable prostheses.
I am afraid of scratching my appliance / mask, what can I do?
You can combine Geldis with our Toothbrush with silicone bristles.
When does it expire?
Geldis expires 12 months after opening the bottle. Therefore, you must calculate 12 months from the date you first open the bottle and not since the date of purchase.