Strawberry Expanding Dental Floss
- Doctor Filo, is an expanding strawberry-flavored dental floss, able to adapt perfectly to any interdental space, allowing you to carry out a perfect hygiene of the teeth without affecting the sensitivity of your gums
- The dental floss is covered with a 100% vegan wax which allows maximum smoothness between the teeth and makes it extremely gentle on the mucous membranes
- Length: 30 meters
You will like it because:
- Its delicious strawberry flavor will make flossing a pleasant and fun practice
- Being soft and versatile, it remains very soft and pleasant to use even in cases of inflamed gums or dental sensitivity.
If you love fruit, we also recommend Doctor Filo Lime and Bergamot!
- Dental floss covered with 100% vegan wax
How long is the dental floss?
Doctor Filo is 30 meters long.
What do you mean expanding?
It means that the thread is not stiff, but it is imperceptibly elastic. You won’t feel this feature by touch, but it will happen when you use it. By inserting the floss into the interdental spaces, the floss will better “capture” all food debris and plaque present. By stretching it again and removing the dental floss from the interdental space, the residues will stick inside the dental floss and your interdental spaces will be perfectly clean.
When should I use it?
Flossing should be used at least once a day, to ensure that plaque doesn’t build up and that you don’t run the risk of turning into tartar. We recommend that you use it at night, before brushing your teeth. This is because it can happen that residues are eliminated and that, once removed with the thread, they remain inside the oral cavity. Then, after flossing, you can remove all the residue with the help of a toothbrush and toothpaste.
How much floss should I use each time I use it?
We recommend using about 35/40 cm of dental floss, in order to use a clean portion of floss for each interdental space.
Where can I throw it?
You can throw the outer pack into the paper collector, while the dispenser into the plastic collector. We recommend that you throw away the thread used in the unsorted collector.