Mint expandable dental floss with fluoride treatment
- Doctor Filo Mint has a fluoride treatment, essential for the well-being of teeth and gums.
- Doctor Filo is an expanding dental floss, able to adapt perfectly to any interdental space, allowing you to carry out a thorough cleaning of the teeth.
- Oral freshness guaranteed: Doctor Filo has a fresh mint aroma, for those who cannot give up freshness within their oral hygiene.
- The dental floss is waxed with a 100% vegan wax, which allows maximum smoothness between the teeth and makes it gentle on the mucous membranes.
- Doctor Filo is 30 meters long
Find out why you will like it:
- It will leave your breath fresh and fragrant
- Doctor Filo is easy to use: pull out about 40 cm of thread and wrap its ends around the index finger of each hand. Keep the thread taut and insert it gently between your teeth, moving it first from top to bottom, then back and forth. This will make it easy to remove all the plaque from your teeth!
If you’re feeling in the mood for something more exotic, you can try Doctor Filo Lime and Bergamot
- Dental floss covered with 100% vegan wax
- Fluoride treatment
How long is the dental floss?
Doctor Filo is 30 meters long.
What do you mean expanding?
It means that the thread is not stiff, but it is imperceptibly elastic. You won’t feel this feature by touch, but it will happen when you use it. By inserting the floss into the interdental spaces, the floss will better “capture” all food debris and plaque present. By stretching it again and removing the dental floss from the interdental space, the residues will stick inside the dental floss and your interdental spaces will be perfectly clean.
When should I use it?
Flossing should be used at least once a day, to ensure that plaque doesn’t build up and that you don’t run the risk of turning into tartar. We recommend that you use it at night, before brushing your teeth. This is because it can happen that residues are eliminated and that, once removed with the thread, they remain inside the oral cavity. Then, after flossing, you can remove all the residue with the help of a toothbrush and toothpaste.
How much floss should I use each time I use it?
We recommend using about 35/40 cm of dental floss, in order to use a clean portion of floss for each interdental space.
Where can I throw it?
You can throw the outer pack into the paper collector, while the dispenser into the plastic collector. We recommend that you throw away the thread used in the unsorted collector.
What’s fluoride for?
Fluoride helps strengthen your defenses against plaque and bacteria attack.
Therefore, fluoride is activated by brushing the teeth or rinsing the mouth. In adults, fluoride helps strengthen permanent tooth enamel.