Lime and Bergamot expanding dental floss
- Doctor Filo is an expanding dental floss, able to adapt perfectly to any interdental space, allowing you to carry out a thorough cleaning of the teeth.
- The citrusy aroma of Lime and Bergamot will give an exotic taste and freshness to your breath.
- The dental floss is coated with a 100% vegan wax which allows maximum smoothness between the teeth and makes it extremely gentle on the mucous membranes.
- Doctor Filo is 30 meters long
Find out why you will like it:
- Doctor Filo is a special dental floss. With its citrus aroma it is fun to use and will become a faithful ally for your oral hygiene.
- Doctor Filo is easy to use: pull out about 40 cm of thread and wrap its ends around the index finger of each hand. Keep the thread taut and insert it gently between your teeth, moving it first from top to bottom, then back and forth. This will make it easy to remove all the plaque from your teeth!
If you like Doctor Filo with Lime and Bergamot but are in the mood for something sweeter, we recommend Doctor Filo Chocolate
- Dental floss covered with 100% vegan wax
How long is the dental floss?
Doctor Filo is 30 meters long.
What do you mean expanding?
It means that the thread is not stiff, but it is imperceptibly elastic. You won’t feel this feature by touch, but it will happen when you use it. By inserting the floss into the interdental spaces, the floss will better “capture” all food debris and plaque present. By stretching it again and removing the dental floss from the interdental space, the residues will stick inside the dental floss and your interdental spaces will be perfectly clean.
When should I use it?
Flossing should be used at least once a day, to ensure that plaque doesn’t build up and that you don’t run the risk of turning into tartar. We recommend that you use it at night, before brushing your teeth. This is because it can happen that residues are eliminated and that, once removed with the thread, they remain inside the oral cavity. Then, after flossing, you can remove all the residue with the help of a toothbrush and toothpaste.
How much floss should I use each time I use it?
We recommend using about 35/40 cm of dental floss, in order to use a clean portion of floss for each interdental space.
Where can I throw it?
You can throw the outer pack into the paper collector, while the dispenser into the plastic collector. We recommend that you throw away the thread used in the unsorted collector.