Green apple expanding dental floss with fluoride treatment
- This dental floss has a pleasant aroma of Green Apple, to obtain a fragrant breath and oral freshness as never seen before!
- Fluoride is an essential element for the well-being of teeth and gums.
- The expanding green apple dental floss is able to adapt to all the types of interdental spaces, effectively removing every particle and residue present between one tooth and another.
- Doctor Filo is very soft and versatile, it does not cause discomfort to the fingers during use since it remains very soft and pleasant to use.
- Doctor Filo is coated with a 100% vegan wax.
- External packaging: paper
- Length: 30 meters
If you love freshness and are looking for a floss that is soft and gentle on the gums, we suggest our Doctor Filo® Strawberry.
- Dental floss covered with 100% vegan wax
- Fluoride treatment
How long is the dental floss?
Doctor Filo is 30 meters long.
What do you mean expanding?
It means that the thread is not stiff, but it is imperceptibly elastic. You won’t feel this feature by touch, but it will happen when you use it. By inserting the floss into the interdental spaces, the floss will better “capture” all food debris and plaque present. By stretching it again and removing the dental floss from the interdental space, the residues will stick inside the dental floss and your interdental spaces will be perfectly clean.
When should I use it?
Flossing should be used at least once a day, to ensure that plaque doesn’t build up and that you don’t run the risk of turning into tartar. We recommend that you use it at night, before brushing your teeth. This is because it can happen that residues are eliminated and that, once removed with the thread, they remain inside the oral cavity. Then, after flossing, you can remove all the residue with the help of a toothbrush and toothpaste.
How much floss should I use each time I use it?
We recommend using about 35/40 cm of dental floss, in order to use a clean portion of floss for each interdental space.
Where can I throw it?
You can throw the outer pack into the paper collector, while the dispenser into the plastic collector. We recommend that you throw away the thread used in the unsorted collector.
What’s fluoride for?
Fluoride helps strengthen your defenses against plaque and bacteria attack.
Therefore, fluoride is activated by brushing the teeth or rinsing the mouth. In adults, fluoride helps strengthen permanent tooth enamel.