Chocolate expanding dental floss
- This expanding dental floss is able to adapt to the interdental spaces, effectively removing every particle and residue present between your teeth.
- The only floss covered in vegan wax with a chocolate flavor.
- The sweet chocolate aroma helps you have an absolutely irresistible breath!
- Coating: Doctor Filo is coated with 100% vegan wax.
- Doctor Filo® is very soft and versatile, it does not cause discomfort to the fingers when you use it, in fact it is very soft and pleasant to use.
- External packaging: paper
- Length: 30 meters
The Geldis’ team knows it well, after every meal you need something sweet to finish with a flourish! Precisely for this reason we decided to create a dental floss that was absolutely delicious, to enjoy the sweetness of a chocolate bar without sacrificing the health of your smile!
If you want to alternate it with dental floss with fluoride, we recommend Doctor Filo with Mint flavor.
- Dental floss covered with 100% vegan wax
How long is the dental floss?
Doctor Filo is 30 meters long.
What do you mean expanding?
It means that the thread is not stiff, but it is imperceptibly elastic. You won’t feel this feature by touch, but it will happen when you use it. By inserting the floss into the interdental spaces, the floss will better “capture” all food debris and plaque present. By stretching it again and removing the dental floss from the interdental space, the residues will stick inside the dental floss and your interdental spaces will be perfectly clean.
When should I use it?
Flossing should be used at least once a day, to ensure that plaque doesn’t build up and that you don’t run the risk of turning into tartar. We recommend that you use it at night, before brushing your teeth. This is because it can happen that residues are eliminated and that, once removed with the thread, they remain inside the oral cavity. Then, after flossing, you can remove all the residue with the help of a toothbrush and toothpaste.
How much floss should I use each time I use it?
We recommend using about 35/40 cm of dental floss, in order to use a clean portion of floss for each interdental space.
Where can I throw it?
You can throw the outer pack into the paper collector, while the dispenser into the plastic collector. We recommend that you throw away the thread used in the unsorted collector.